Quite a morning tomorrow. Waking up at 7 to get to the Goione’s at 8:30 for breakfast, Church with Laura, Sushi date with Alex and Sydney, and my baby brother’s 18th birthday dinner tomorrow night. Cannot believe he’s grown up this fast. His love for the Lord is so incredible and it’s awesome to be able to watch him explode in his walk with Jesus. So proud of him.
how in the world is a guy like you interested in talking to a girl like me? you’re everything better than me.
God has given me everything I’ve asked Him for. How great is our God!
- Boy: Give me your number and I'll text you. (pulls out phone)
- Me: Okay, you ready? It's 555-555-555...1.
- Boy: (looks at me funny) Are you serious?
- Me: No, I'm not. That's a classic fake number joke. I've always wanted to give that number to someone and see if they believed me.
- Boy: That has to be the most clever idea I've ever heard. It would've worked with all my drunk friends back in high school.
- : ) God, bring last night back...please.
best night in such a long time. went to overflow, and then on a super spontaneous date with a guy I had always known but never really talked to. best guy I have ever met. hands down. placing this in God’s hands, if something further happens, I’ll leave that up to Him :)
gosh I just love my friends so much. thank God for these people who keep me sane and spontaneous :)
— Psalm 95:1-6
don’t ya think it’s kinda weird when these 15 and 16-year old girls hang out regularly with the guy leaders from church who are in their 20+? just saying…it’s a little gross.